June 17th, 2017 from 7:30am-3pm
Philadelphia Marriott Downtown, 1201 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
• Fundamentals of Ultrasound
• Principles of Tissue Differentiation
• “In-plane” vs. “Out-of-plane” Techniques
• Overview of Needle Guidance Basics
• Image/System Optimization
Why should I attend the Fundamentals of Ultrasound and Needle Guidance Techniques Course?
• Learn basic ultrasound skills such as probe handling and orientation
• Practice Scanning on Live Models and Phantoms
• Short presentations followed by hands on
• 3:1 Participant/Instructor Ratio
• Taught by Experts in Sonography
• Increase Scanning Proficiency and be prepared for the next step (course)
Registration is complimentary though space is limited to 20 participants. Contact email@example.com to register.